1. At a point in time, more stressful than having a lot of things to do is not doing any of those.
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)
2. The problem with the command to love and serve others is when we entitle ourselves as the “others”. 🙂
Love and serve first! (“They” are the “others”)
“We have different gifts, according to the grace given us…If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously..” (Romans 12:6-8)
3. When God seems far, you’re walking away..
Walk back (Pray)!
“Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you..” (James 4:8)
4. Differences don’t end relationships; pride does.
“Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble.” (1 Peter 5:5)
5. Unforgiveness comes when we focus on our needs from others, and deny their needs from us.
Forgive now!! (By the grace of God!)
“..Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” (Colossians 3:13)