SOME KIND OF PONDERFUL
(NINANG PONDERINGS 3)
1. If Love should be spelled T I M E? Shouldn’t we spell time as L O V E.. Fair enough? 🙂
“So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:13)
2. Joy is living the hope ahead. ✨
“..and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” (Romans 5:5)
3. Our peace is a piece of our faith. ✨
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” – our Lord and Savior Jesus in John 14:1
4. Love means never having to withhold your “sorry.” 🙂
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” (1 John 4:7)
5. Obedience to God is the foundation that strengthens our faith in Our Lord and savior Jesus. Faith will Do.
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.” (Matthew 7:24-25)
6. When the number of paths and differing directions are overwhelming, there is only one place to go– in the presence of God.
“You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” – David in Psalms 16:11
7. Pictures of perfection can only materialize through the lens of love. ❤️
“A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.” (Proverbs 17:17)
“..and may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all.. so that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints.” (1 Thessalonians 3:12-13)
8. Even we must temper what we require of ourselves. The limit is Joy. 🙂
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” (1 Thess 5:16-18)
9. Love?…is the question.
“Let all that you do be done in love.” (1 Corinthians 16:14) ❤️
“All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit.” (Proverbs 16:2)
10. Science critiques experiences; faith makes sense of them. May you have a little bit of science and a whole lot of faith. 🙏🏻
“Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.”- Paul to Timothy in 2 Timothy 2:7
11. Obedience is the key to an uncomplicated life.
“We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ..” (2 Corinthians 10:5)
12. The toughest battle to fight is the fight against self.
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Luke 22:42)
13. Faith is not the absence of questions but trust in whatever the answer.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” – Our Lord and Savior Jesus in Matthew 7:7
14. Rejection is tricky. If we avoid the people who rejected us, aren’t we the ones actually rejecting them. Why not just a chance to reject you, for your chance to accept them? 🤔
“Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.” (Romans 15:7)
15. MORE is a gift with a premise and condition– faithfulness and faithfulness. Otherwise, more will be less; and less won’t be so bad. 🙂
“..Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much..” (Luke 16:10)
“.. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.” (Luke 12:48)
16. Prayer is hard work.
“..pray continually..” (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (Philippians 4:6)
– PonderNinang thoughts