1. How do you build Great Faith In times of desperation?
With THANKS in your heart.
T- Trust God always.
H – Humble yourself before the Lord.
A – Accept and Submit to God’s will.
N – Never give up on Love and people.
K – Kiss your pain goodbye and forgive.
S – Seek God and His purposes.
“Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.” (Matthew 15:28)
2. Beauty is a treasure to be sought in every person and circumstance. ✨
“So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison…” (2 Corinthians 4:16-17)
3. If our idea of proving ourselves is putting others down then we have just proved ourselves wrong. We are Loved! May we Believe enough to build others up.
“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.” (Proverbs 11:25)
“So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.” (1 John 4:16)
4. We can only go as far as who we trust and how much we know them.✨
“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the one who trusts in you!” (Psalms 84:11-12)
5. Our capacity to love others and ourselves springs from our understanding and acceptance of what Jesus did For Us on the Cross.
“I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:32)
“In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” (1 John 4:10)
6. Who cares?
“Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant.” (Psalms 119:76)
“I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word.” (Psalms 119:15-16)
7. Our brokenness is a medium of God’s masterpiece. ✨
“But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8)
“Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.” (2 Timothy 2:21)
8. Those whose world will stop for you are worth stopping your world for.
“…but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
9. Kindness is withholding something for yourself in order to give it. It does not count the cost for it hopes to give more.
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” (Ephesians 4:32)
10. True acts of kindness are wielded in love and a grateful heart. They hold no expectations and make no demands for they are an outcome of what one already has.
“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:8-10)
– Ninang “I Ponder” thoughts